What symptoms are associated with cubital tunnel syndrome or "cell phone elbow"?

Numbness. Typically cubital tunnel syndrome will manifest as numbness and/or tingling in the small finger and the ulnar or outside half of the ring finger. More advanced cases can cause pain about the medial elbow, weakness and clumsiness in the hand and eventually muscle wastig in the hand.
Numbness & tingling. Cubital tunnel syndrome is peripheral nerve compression syndrome, involving the ulnar nerve. Patients experience symptoms of pain, numbness and tingling in the small/ring fingers. The symptoms are worsened with extreme elbow flexion or resting on the inside part of the elbow. Treatment consists of activity modification, occupational therapy and oral/injectable steroids, and finally surgery.