I have been trying to conceive my second child for 7yeArs now. It's really frustrating. My menstrual period has been irregular since my c-section. Help?

Unfortunately. This forum wouldnt be adequate to give you a thorough answer. You should see your gynecologist of a reproductive endocrinologist for evaluation and help. Irregular cycles may mean irregular ovulation. A cesarean section would cause irreg ovulation however.
Not ovulating? If you are having irregular menses and unable to get pregnant for 7 years, you need to see your Gyn. Its possible that you are not ovulating. If you want to know for sure, you can do a home ovulation test. You can find them in the drug store and buy them without a prescription. Ovulating or not, you will need an evaluation to help you get pregnant. Best wishes!