Is menopause an illness or something that I should expect naturally?

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Menopause

Menopause is a part of normal biological events of life.
However menopause is often so distressing that it causes numerous illnesses e.g. Depression, fatigue, lassitude, foggy thinking. Doctors are able to help women with the transition from pre-menopause to post menopause thereby restoring physical and mental vigor and a healthy lifestyle.

In brief: Menopause

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Michael Fox
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Semantics

Without hormone replacement women age dramatically at menopause.
My impression is about 10 years change in 2yrs or so. Is that a disease, i don't know. If it were me i would want to correct that process. It is natural because nature put this phenomenon in our genetics. Appendicitis is a natural process for some but we can fix it. For some reason menopause has been put in a.Different category?

In brief: Semantics

Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Marsha Davis