What is chest pain below breast bone area from?

Pain sternal tip. All major organs go there: heart, lungs, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, colon, diaphragm muscle. Pain in the uppper tommy right under the sternal tip can be from all those. Heart attack on the bottom of the heart can have symptoms such as sudden severe upper tommy pain with nausea + vomitting that even er doc can initially attribute to a stomach crisis until an ekg shows the heart.
Depends. Can be due to heart, liver, stomach, esophagus, aorta. .. Needs to be checked out by md if persists or worsens.