What can I do to cure gastroenteritis (my stomach flu)?

Fluid replacement. There is no "cure"for a viral gastroenteritis. The important thing is to keep up with fluid losses--usually staring with small volumes of fluid and increasing as tolerated. Food and fluid if diarrhea is the problem. If that does not work, IV fluids may be needed, or an anti-emetic, such as zofran (ondansetron).
Not cured. Start w clear liquid like water, slightly flattened soda that is clear, or sports hydration drinks. Sip, sip, sip. Work up to solids w bland foods like bananas, rice, applesauce, toast, gelatin, or chicken. Avoid alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, dairy & high fat foods. Rest.