Chills, shaking, sweating, fever, dry cough, nausea, diarrhea, chest pain, dizziness, sore throat, runny/stuffy nose, fatigue, hoarse voice, green sno?

Viral infection. Sounds upper respiratory infection which can result in bronchitis, nasal congestion, and sore throat. Sometimes vomiting and diarrhea can also occur. . Fever and chills may indicate superimposed bacterial infection and pneumonia on viral process. You should consult physician for examination , possible testing, and proper therapy..