Does hormone therapy completely cure me of endometriosis or can it come back?

Endo can come back. Hormone treatments are suppressive therapy, and don't cure endometriosis. Hormones can help in relief of pain and in preparation for more definitive treatment.
No. Unfortunately endometriosis is a chronic illness. The recurrence rate after surgery or medical treatment such as hormonal treatment is approximately 10% each year.
No. Hormone therapy will stop ovulation and suppress endometriosis while on therapy. Only surgery will cure endometriosis.