Early Ra. AntiCCP + 17. Other blood negative. Doc1: MTX 7.5mg, Plaquenil 400mg, Celebrex (celecoxib). Doc2: Plaquenil 200mg, Pred 5mg, Celebrex (celecoxib). Confused.?

Reasonable. You have the opportunity to do very well. Early RA responds better to any of the treatments compared to late RA (disease > 2 years). If you still have pain, stiffness, fatigue on this regimen, talk to your Rheumatologist about adding a biologic medication such as Enbrel, Humira or Remicade (infliximab). There are several others, but I usually start with one of these. Would help get rid of the prednisone.
No single answer. There is no one correct way to treat RA. What you were offered are both reasonable options to start therapy. The current newest trend is with a combination of methotrexate, plaquenil, (hydroxychloroquine) sulfadalazine. Or methotrexate and a TNF inhibitor. The options you were given are both traditional options. The key is to find a doc you trust and work with them. Good luck to you!