The line across the back of my head leaks fluid so much my hair is wet, I lost my sense of taste and smell, my nose is always stuffed up ?

Dr. Stuart Hickerson

In brief: Fluid

I am not sure exactly where you are leaking fluid from the back of your head,, but it is not normal! Get checked.

In brief: Fluid

Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: What line?!?!?

There shouldn't be any line across the back of your head, no less one that's leaking fluid.
Was there any head trauma recently? How long has this been going on? Please get to an Emergency Department tonight - you at least need a head CT if not an MRI right away. Get examined by a physician right away.

In brief: What line?!?!?

Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Agreeed! Lost of sense of smell and taste is not normal and could signal some significant medical/brain problems. Must get it checked ASAP.
Dr. Eric Weisman