How often should I do a self-examination for breast cancer?

Monthly. A breast self exam is very important part of screening for detecting breast cancer. Learn more: http://www.Webmd.Com/breast-cancer/guide/breast-self-exam?Page=2. Here is a popular youtube: http://youtu.Be/lw7s_duuisk.
Monthly. Monthly self-breast examinations are recommended for all women starting in their 20s. There are specific methods that are more effective and so an internet search or talking with your physician would be wise. Begin mammograms at age 40 unless you have a first-degree family member with breast cancer diagnosed at younger than 50 and start 10 years prior to their diagnosis.
Monthly. Self breasts examination once a month and if you feel a mass or find some changes in nipple or there is bleeding, consult your primary care doctor immediately. Now women at younger age like 25 years old gets breasts cancer and if diagnosed very early, surgery can cure the person.