I'm getting chest pain when I'm breathing air in cold weather, feels like I can't breath & I'm passing out for sometime, treating left shoulder injury?

Dr. Regina Druz
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Worrisome symptoms

Your symptoms are worrisome.
They may be due to either a heart or a lung condition, and require urgent evaluation. Asthma or spasm in the airways in response to cold weather is common, and is easily diagnosed and treated. Passing out requires cardiac, and even neurological evaluation to be completely investigated. While most cases of passing out are not due to a serious illness, some are. See MD!

In brief: Worrisome symptoms

Your symptoms are worrisome.
Dr. Regina Druz
Dr. Regina Druz
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine