I have a pinched nerve in my Trapezius. What can i do to? and how long would it take to heal? The pain spreads to my Neck, upper & lower back & arms.

Dr. Ajainder Shergill

In brief: Cervical traction

You could take some ibuprofen for a few days to help with the inflammation and pain.
However, that is not a good long term solution as it can cause problems such as stomach ulcers etc. Get your doctor to prescribe physical therapy, particularly cervical traction. That can help a good bit with this kind of pain.

In brief: Cervical traction

Dr. Ajainder Shergill
Dr. Ajainder Shergill
Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Depends

It is a little unusual to have a "pinched nerve in my trapezius" as you put it.
Pinched nerves in the neck are fairly common, or muscular injuries to the trapezius also. I would encourage you to be seen if it does not get better soon.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Eric Weisman