What percentage of woman survive breast cancer?

A large majority. According to the american cancer society, 90% of all women with newly diagnosed breast cancer will be alive at 5 years. However, individual survival depends on the cancer stage with more than 95% of localized breast cancer, approximately 85% of regional breast cancer and only approximatley 25% of advanced breast cancer will be alive at 5 years.
Depends. This is a difficult question to answer. Survival depends on stage, aggressive of the tumor, and any comorbitities that the patient may have. Early detection leads to the best chance of a cure making yearly mammograms and clinical breast exams important.