Will the HPV vaccine prevent all warts?

Pathology
In brief: No
The stains that the vaccine protects you from are the ones that cause cancer, not common warts.

In brief: No
2 comments
Dr. Carrie Cannon
It depends on whether it is bivalent or quadravalent. Types 16,18 without or with 6,11 http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv-vaccine-hcp.htm
Dr. Carrie Cannon
HPV types 6 and 11 in the quadravalent vaccine protect from 90% of genital warts. Dr. Friedlander means it won't protect from other skin warts.
Dr. Marcus Degraw
In brief: 90 % of all genital
No, but it will help prevent 90 % of all genital warts since that many are caused by types 6 and 11 that are included in the vaccine gardisil.
The other brand Cervarix dos not have those types and is not indicated to prevent infection with genital warts.

In brief: 90 % of all genital
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Patricia Roy
In brief: No
There are over 100 types of hpv, that cause everything form common plantar warts, vocal cord nodules, and papillomas.
The vaccine only protects against 4 strains of hpv., in the case of gardasil, and 2 strains, in the case of cervrix.

In brief: No
Dr. Patricia Roy
Dr. Patricia Roy
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: No Not All But
It will not protect against two of the most common strains that cause genital warts .
But does not provide immunity against all warts may be 90%

In brief: No Not All But
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Eulogio Galvez
General Practice
In brief: No
I would refer you to the healthtaps gyn specialists for correct answers.
Please call them. My practice is limited to surgery and self-healing meditation to treat cancers and chronic illnesses as a secondary support management of complementary medicine.

In brief: No
Dr. Eulogio Galvez
Dr. Eulogio Galvez
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham