Will the HPV vaccine prevent all warts?

No. The stains that the vaccine protects you from are the ones that cause cancer, not common warts.
90 % of all genital. No, but it will help prevent 90 % of all genital warts since that many are caused by types 6 and 11 that are included in the vaccine gardisil. The other brand Cervarix dos not have those types and is not indicated to prevent infection with genital warts.
No. There are over 100 types of hpv, that cause everything form common plantar warts, vocal cord nodules, and papillomas. The vaccine only protects against 4 strains of hpv., in the case of gardasil, and 2 strains, in the case of cervrix.
No Not All But. It will not protect against two of the most common strains that cause genital warts .But does not provide immunity against all warts may be 90%
No. I would refer you to the healthtaps gyn specialists for correct answers. Please call them. My practice is limited to surgery and self-healing meditation to treat cancers and chronic illnesses as a secondary support management of complementary medicine.