To what extent do oats helps to reduce blood pressure ?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: Very little..l
I don't think there's been a food that hasn't been pronounced really good or really bad for this or that.
These fall into a few categories. Read it in this journal/paper, so it is true. Anecdotal, one or few people are convinced that it helped them, and expound it is good for all. And placebo effect, where trusted physician prescribes a rx for specific prob and it works--this is real 33% of time!

In brief: Very little..l
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Robert Greer
Bravo Dr. Kurzeil. Listen to Dr's like this one who try to overcome the hype to sell something.Your Mom led you right:eat a wide verity of our bountiful pantry here in the USA and you will not be ill for lack of nutrients .Be thankful:i've worked in countries where diet (lack of food) made disease much more of a problem.
Dr. Umesh Patel