Can I receive a quick response to my first question asap? I'm 19 years old and I've been having pressure in my left eye. Am I at risk of having glaucoma

Eye specialist. What do you mean by "pressure in eye"? If you are having issues with your eye your best approach would be to have an eye doctor (Ophthomologist) look at it. They would also be able to check for glaucoma quickly and easily.
Eye worries. I am not completely sure what you mean by "pressure" in the left eye. However, if anything feels unusual, you should be evaluated by an ophthamologist. Also, they will be able to do a very quick test for glaucoma.