I had a very bad headache today. I took tylenol (acetaminophen) but it wouldn't go away. I ate lunch but still had until Excedrin's migraine and tooth hurts as well.

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Sorry to hear that

I recommend you see a dentist to diagnose and resolve any dental issues and a physician to evaluate you medically and discuss your migraines and any other medical issues.
I hope you don't think we can diagnose and treat you over the internet.

In brief: Sorry to hear that

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler

In brief: Question ?

If you're asking for a diagnosis as to what your problem is, you'll have to visit your dentist first to determine if you have any problems with your teeth.
It just may be that you have a really deep cavity or fracture, and all the pain meds will not resolve the situation. Fell better soon...

In brief: Question ?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Eric Weisman