Mild shortness of breath heart and lung tests CLEAR if lean head back an breath In I cough if lean head forward to breath in it feels tight.2 months ?

Dr. Editha Uy
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Check ENT, do EKG

The duration of your symptoms is 2 m. It may not be serious but you need a good check up to your ears, nose and throat and EKG and chest Xray.

In brief: Check ENT, do EKG

Dr. Editha Uy
Dr. Editha Uy
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Workup/mgt

You may have an anatomic reason that this is occurring and an airway imaging study or bronchoscopy may be performed.
I also would suggest a flow volume loop showing both inspiratory and expiratory flow volume loops. Another thought is reflux and aspiration into the airway causing constriction.

In brief: Workup/mgt

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine