My 1 year old daughter urine analysis shows 0-1 pus cells and OCCASIONALLY epithelial cells...any thing to worry?? Help please...

In brief: Not really

I find most clinics get this as a simple squirt pee into a bag, potty chair or cup.If so the findings mean nothing.They also report more things, like the presence of chemicals made by germs, visible germs, etc.To help you we would need to know why the specimin was obtained how it was obtained and any other specifics.

In brief: Not really

Dr. Tanya Russo

In brief: Cath or bag?

In a catheterized urine specimen, ANY white blood cells in a child would prompt further investigation for a urinary tract infection.
Clean catch specimens (those collected with a bag) are not considered positive in children unless there are more than 100 white blood cells reported. Epithelial cells are from the skin, very normal, and of no clinical significance.

In brief: Cath or bag?

Dr. Robert Grindstaff
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Urine

The urine described is not worrisome at all

In brief: Urine

Dr. Cindy Juster