I was diagnosed with vegetative dystonia And i have sexual risk And all HIV test after 3 months is negative Can this be related with HIV infection?

Pathology

In brief: Mind meets body

I would not accept the diagnosis of "vegetative dystonia" except from somebody that I really trusted.
Here in the US it's considered a "fringe" diagnosis given to people who are emotionally troubled -- often in rough life situations or who've been through terrible times -- and best Rx'd though learning new life skills & help with coping effectively. It's not caused by HIV.

In brief: Mind meets body