Had small red bump with white head in pubic hair area. Shaved a few days ago. Popped and thickish white pus and a little blood no burning or itch. Sti?

Ingrown hair. Ingrown hairs are common in the pubic area, created by shaving or the friction from underwear. They can appear as pimple like bumps, occassionally with pus. Applying warm compresses and washing twice daily with a warm soapy washcloth should help the site drain and heal faster. See your doctor if symptoms do not improve with these measures. STI would be unlikely.