A small blue-green circular spot underneath my toenail, in the middle. I discovered it when I removed my polish. I also have vaginal candida. Fungus?

Dr. Jane Van Dis

In brief: Maybe

The two aren't related, however. Which is to say, that the candida in your vagina is albicans (most typically) and the candida (if that's what it is) on your toenail would be a different species of candida.
Unless you have diabetes or some other medical condition that puts you at risk for getting candida in multiple areas of the body at the same time, the 2 aren't related. There is cream for toe!

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Howard Shapiro

In brief: May need podiatrist

For the candidiasis , a single vaginal suppository of Monistat1 (no prescription) or a single tablet of diflucan (fluconazole) (needs prescription) will generally clear it.
If the toenail issue persists, you will need to see a podiatrist or surgeon to evaluate it.

In brief: May need podiatrist

Dr. Howard Shapiro
Dr. Howard Shapiro
Dr. Adam Levy