Propecia (finasteride) side effects are what?

Several. Propecia (finasteride) seems to be a safe for most men concerned with hair loss. A small small percentage of men experience sexual dysfunction (erectile or decreased libido) and men with gynecomastia may see an increase in breast size. Propecia (finasteride) may increase the risk of high grade prostate cancer. Most concerning is a recent canadian study that showed a small increase in male breast cancer with propecia (finasteride).
Variable. As you might be aware, most medications have a very long list of possible side effects. The most talked about side effects with Propecia (finasteride) are decreased in sexual desire, erectile dysfunction, and decrease in sperm count. These occurred in less tha 2% of patients taking Propecia (finasteride) and disappeared once stopped.