Pain around belly button after gall bladder removal surgery?

More Information... It's hard to give an exact answer without more information, however if your surgery was done laparoscopically usually one of the incisions is made in or around the belly button for placement of the camera. Your pain might be because of this incision. Do you have an incision there? The best thing to do is contact your surgeon.
Very common 3-4 wks. Pain around the umbilicus is common since that is often the site that the gall bladder is removes. There is a stitch at this location. Give it time.