My scrotum hurts what should I do about it now?

See MD. It should not hurt. Is it red? Is it swollen? Any fluid on the sac? Testicular mass? Fever? Penis discharge? Get the picture? See doctor.
See a urologist. You may have an infection which needs treatment or some testicular or intra-scrotal pathology which needs to be taken care of. Good luck.