I have anxiety and OCD about my heart rate and blood pressure. Can your heart beat go so fast you die? Often when I see it higher this the worst fear.

Catch 22. anxiety and stress will elevate the heart rate and blood pressure. Have you gotten your heart and blood pressure checked out by your doc? To allay your worries, why not get a check up to ensure all is ok. Take care, variations in heart rate through the day are common even in healthy ppl.
Yes. If sufficient tachycardia continues over time, it is possible to cause heart failure and eventually die. It would have to be significantly above sinus tachycardia >120 for hours or days. People with paroxysmal atrial tachycardia can have heart rates around 150-250bpm. Atrial flutter around 300bpm. Of course ventricular tachycardia and fibrillation leads to death quickly within minutes.