My foot hurts just below the ankle. Can it be cured by anything?

Ankle pain. First you should consult with a foot and ankle specialist, diagnostic test such as an xray may be ordered - then treatment may begin after a diagnosis is in place.
FOOT PAIN. You will need an xray of your foot to determine if one of your foot bones is broken. It could also be arthritis. How long has it been going on?