What over-the-counter medicine can I take for sinus and throat infection?

OTC cold meds. Most over the counter cold medications combine antihistamines, decongestants and cough suppressants. People with hypertension should avoid those with pseudoephedrine. Guaifenesin is available is some preparations and is a great addition to the combination as it can thin secretions and promote drainage (MUST drink plenty of water for this to work properly).
Sinus and throat. Decongestants and saline rinses will help your sinusitis. If you have persistent throat pain, see your pmd for a throat culture.
Infections. Usually require antibiotics to treat. If you are having drainage, sore throat, etc. Taking any over the counter sinus cold & flu meds may give you some relief but if it is truly an infection they will mask the symptoms. It is best to see you MD or a Nurse Practitioner to check for infection and give you antibiotics if indicated.