The last few days everytime I look at a light I get headache, expecially the sun or at night when using my phone.Why is that happening?

Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau

In brief: New symptoms?

We would need more information in order to give you a reliable answer. However to make a guess, if these symptoms are associated with vomiting, changes in vision, fainting, extremity weakness, worse when you bend over you need to be seen as soon as possible.
If this has happened before and no severe symptoms it could be migraine and Tylenol (acetaminophen) or ibuprofen along with rest in a dark room can help.

In brief: New symptoms?

Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
Dr. Ivelisse Rivera-Godreau
Dr. Vicken Poochikian