Left testicle hurts and my left flank hurts?

In brief: Kidney stone
Pain in the left flank and left testicle may signify kidney stone disease.
This is referred pain from trying to pass a kidney stone. You need a urinalysis and possible x-rays to help diagnose. See your local urologist.

In brief: Kidney stone
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
I've had 15. You may want to get to know the urologist, catch the stone for analysis, and try to prevent them!
Dr. Terence Chapman
Urology - Oncology
In brief: Could be a stone
This specific set of symptoms *may* be caused by a stone.
I would suggest evaluation by a physician to examine you and check a urinalysis and an imaging study, such as an xray, ultrasound or ct scan of the abdomen and pelvis. Other causes can be determined if no evidence of stone is found.

In brief: Could be a stone
Dr. Terence Chapman
Dr. Terence Chapman
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine