Hello Sir. From past 6 months my hair has thinned a lot and lost it's shine and volume. Can you please give me a permanent home remedy for this.

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Two Issued

Before any of us can recommend any remedy the cause of the problem has to be identified.
A young female should not be losing her hair like this so a cause must be found. The most common problem in cultures where nutrition can be a source of problems is to also realize that your hair is made of proteins. If you are not eating at least 100 grams of protein per day this could be a part of problem.

In brief: Two Issued

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Adam Smith