Issues with understanding plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine) side effects?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Side effects:
Studies at the cleveland clinic and albany medical college clearly demonstrate that ocular toxicity with ho-q is based solely on getting more the recommended 6mg/kg of body weight.
I have never seen ocular toxicity in 1000's of patient I have treated. The most common complaint is queasiness of the stomach when starting it. There are other side-effects, but i've never seen them.

In brief: Side effects:
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Darrell Herrington
Additional possible side effects are anorexia, stomach cramps, diarrhea, headaches, and dizziness..
Dr. Keegan Duchicela