Hi im 33yrs old and ive had my tubes tied for almost 12yrs now. My breasts have been sore and swollen for over a wk. Is something wrong with me?

Dr. Adam Levy

In brief: Hormones Likely

This is likely a change in your hormone levels.
If your cycles are normal and your self exam is normal, then likely just more estrogen this cycle. If you persist with pain and or you have missed a cycle, then get a preg test even though very unsual as this could be a risk ...if you are preg test pos. and see your GYN right away. Otherwise, relax and see how you do over the next few weeks.

In brief: Hormones Likely

Dr. Adam Levy
Dr. Adam Levy
Dr. Mary David

In brief: Maybe

From what you have told me it does not sound like you are pregnant but something is stimulating your breasts.
It could be a lot of caffeine,a food, or a medication. It is hard to say with out more information but it doesn't sound like pregnancy or cancer which are usually the biggest concerns.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Mary David
Dr. Mary David
Dr. Adam Levy