I'm taking navane (thiothixene) and trileptal. I feel lazy. Could it be the side effects of the medication?

Dr. Leto Quarles

In brief: Definitely

Both Navane (thiothixene) and Trileptal can make you feel tired or less motivated.
But they are also both important "brain stabilizers" (for mood, thought and seizures), and stopping these meds suddenly can make things much worse. Work closely with your doctor to make any gradual adjustments in doses or medications if this "lazy" feeling is stopping you from doing the things you want to do in your life.

In brief: Definitely

Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Navane (thiothixene)

Dose-related sedation is possible.

In brief: Navane (thiothixene)

Dose-related sedation is possible.
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali