I got hit in the chin a week ago. Immediately my jaw hurt back by my ears and my ears felt clogged. It hurts when I chew and my ears still clooged ?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: TMJ syndrome

Temporo-mandibular syndrome is the second most frequent cause of orofacial pain after dental pain.
TMJ syndrome may cause ear pain, ringing in the ears, jaw pain and hearing loss. Proper diagnosis is the key to successful treatment. See Orofacial Pain expert for a consultation and treatment options.

In brief: TMJ syndrome

Dr. Stephen Pyle
Dentistry

In brief: Jaw displaced

Sounds like your jaw was pushed back into the TMJ area, probably have swelling and fluid buildup in the area.
You should have the are checked with x-rays to be sure the jaw is not broken.

In brief: Jaw displaced

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: TMJoint inflammation

At the very least, there was some injury and inflammation to your TMJoints.
You should see a dentist who can personally examine you, take some x-rays and determine if there is anything more serious that requires treatment. An Oral Surgeon would be the most likely choice for a consultation.

In brief: TMJoint inflammation

Dr. Michael Finkelstein

In brief: Probably

Due to irritation of the facial and or trigeminal nerve.
Soft foods no gum chewing follow up with your doctor if no better in a few days

In brief: Probably

Dr. Jack Hinkle