Pain on left side teeth,ear,temple and neck.sometimes my left side throat feels funny and left head sensitive to touch.

Dr. David Satloff
Pain Management

In brief: Get checked

You may have more than one issue going on.
Get checked... I would check the left TM joint, the left ear, the occiput, the frontal sinus, the associated musculature, the teeth, and the throat for the presence of toxins, pathogens and allergens.

In brief: Get checked

Dr. David Satloff
Dr. David Satloff
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman

In brief: Left face pain

Seek medical attention within 24 hours at urgent care /ER doctor. Could be tooth ache- infection which if untreated could be serious causing brain infection, could be earache,sore throat with possible abscess, temporal arteritis an autoimmune disease that can affect vision or reaction to amoxicillin.
Hold the amoxicillin for 24 hours and seek immediate medical attention

In brief: Left face pain

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Dr. Adam Smith