I type a lot on the computer and lately on top of my hand hurts. What do I do? I need to wrok.

Carpal tunnel? You may possibly having carpal tunnel which is quite common in folks using their hands repetitively such as typing etc...Over-use arthritis can also be causing symptoms..I would recommend seeing your doc for an evaluation to determine a best solution for your. Try some motrin/aleve, vitamin b6, and wrist splint in the meantime..Good luck.