I took hydroxcut pills which contained ephedrine (ephedrine sulfate) and caffeine. How do I overcome the hyper side-effects?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Stop taking it!

You can overcome the side effects of supplements by not taking them. The main problem is that there's no legal requirement for the manufacturers to prove safety & efficacy prior to making miraculous claims as long as they display the fda's disclaimer. However, the law also allows lax manufacturing so that contamination is a problem. Yes, this is akin to throwing out the baby w/bath water but .
.

In brief: Stop taking it!

.
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Jack Hinkle