I think I may have inattentive add. How do I get tested?

Very good MD. There are no specific tests that diagnosis add. The diagnosis is made as a part of a clinical interview with a physician who is very familiar with add. Often, a child psychiatrist who also sees adolescents and adults can be your best best to getting a correct diagnosis.