I just got hit in the back of the head with a hockey puck. Would there be obvious symptoms of concussion?

Dr. Seth Zeidman
Neurosurgery
In brief: Can be
Some of the more common symptoms include confusion, headache, nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, and loss of memory.

In brief: Can be
Dr. Seth Zeidman
Dr. Seth Zeidman
Dr. Stephen Daquino
Sports Medicine
In brief: Concussion
Symptoms may include, but are not limited to headache, nausea, vomiting, altered level of consciousness, confusion, blurry or double vision and incoordination.
I would take it easy for a few hours and see if any of those symptoms develop. They may be delayed. If any severe symptoms, loss of consciousness, or continued vomiting go to the er!

In brief: Concussion
Dr. Stephen Daquino
Dr. Stephen Daquino
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine