I just got hit in the back of the head with a hockey puck. Would there be obvious symptoms of concussion?

Dr. Seth Zeidman
Neurosurgery

In brief: Can be

Some of the more common symptoms include confusion, headache, nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, and loss of memory.

In brief: Can be

Dr. Seth Zeidman
Dr. Seth Zeidman
Dr. Stephen Daquino
Sports Medicine

In brief: Concussion

Symptoms may include, but are not limited to headache, nausea, vomiting, altered level of consciousness, confusion, blurry or double vision and incoordination.
I would take it easy for a few hours and see if any of those symptoms develop. They may be delayed. If any severe symptoms, loss of consciousness, or continued vomiting go to the er!

In brief: Concussion

Dr. Stephen Daquino
Dr. Stephen Daquino
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine