I have flat foot I use customize orthotics made by a podiatrist, why when I inline skate my lower back kill me?

In brief: Not the orthotics
It is probably not caused by the orthotics.
Since most inline skates come above the ankle and lock the foot & ankle in position the orthotic does not serve much function. It is probably the position you put your back in when you skate that is causing the stress & pain.

In brief: Not the orthotics
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Robert Leland
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle
In brief: ? wrong for skate
Skates can be difficult to fit with standard orthotics.
Furthermore, the mechanics affected by an orthotic for standing/walking can be different than those used during a skating stride. Skates often require "shimming" between the boot and blade holder to resolve foot mechanic issues rather than orthotics.

In brief: ? wrong for skate
Dr. Robert Leland
Dr. Robert Leland
In brief: Orthotics
Both answers are correct - orthotics won't work well in skates .
It is likely a positional problem . Try doing some reverse crunches to strengthen your lower back

In brief: Orthotics
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine