I have a bunion near my little toe and it hurts. How about surgery?

Tailor's bunion. Sounds like you have a tailor's bunion. This is a structural deformity. Wider, supportive shoes can help, but surgical correction may be needed. This procedure is usually performed on an outpatient basis. See your foot surgeon. Dr l.
Tailer bunion. This what they call tailor bunion, if it bother you the surgery will help.
Bunionette Surgery. Surgery is very effective in correcting a tailor's bunion, bunionette. Not only is a portion of the 5th metatarsal head enlargement removed, more importantly, the 5th metatarsal can be realigned in a proper position in order to the make the foot narrower.
Surgery, inserts. Unfortunately, there are no braces or exercises to get rid of a tailor's bunion (by your pinky). If you elect to have surgery, there are several ways your surgeon could go about it. Depending on the angle of your bones (you'll need an x-ray), there are many procedures to choose from to correct your foot. If you would rather, cortisone injections to the joint or orthotics can improve symptoms.
Tailors Bunion. Sounds like a tailors bunion if just below little toe. Like a regular bunion there are many ways of fixing it so x-rays will be needed and your surgeon will determine what is right for you. If its not painful leave it alone.