I seriously need strong allergy medicine please help!!?

More Info. There are many types of allergy medication and they all do slightly different things. It is difficult to tell you what is a "strong" medicine without knowing your symptoms and what you have tried to treat them already. You can get Zyrtec and NAsacort (triamcinolone) over the counter and the combination of those two helps many people. If your symptoms are very severe you might need a steroid shot.