At which temperature (bodily and external) the MTHFR enzyme, a result of heterozygous C677T mutation, becomes thermolabile, i.e.inactive? Thank you.

N/A. The mutation which causes dysfunction of the MTHFR enzyme is genetic - it doesn't happen because of a variation in body temperature. The rare disorder that this causes is characterized by a possibility of inappropriate clot formation, which can result in stroke or heart attack. However, a person proven to have this mutation may never actually experience such a thrombotic event. .
>37 Degrees C. Over 37 degrees, http://www.machaondiagnostics.com/education/display.asp?id=14&type=d.
MTHFR temperature. Interesting question - the best answer I found was MTHFR with either a C677T or A1298 mutation becomes heat labile at temperatures greater than 37 C. Thus as the temperature goes above this - homocysteine starts to accumulate due to lack of enzyme activity . Hope this helps.