I am having trouble concentrating, what can I do? Stop social media?

Dr. Missid Ghanem
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Worth trying!
You seem to think that there may be a connection between your use of social media and your concentration difficulty; sounds like a good idea to stop for a while, then maybe reintroduce it in a way that feels more balanced to you.
.. Also, explore other things that may be stressing you out and uncomfortably demanding of your mind space. Good luck!

In brief: Worth trying!
Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Missid Ghanem
Dr. Thomas Heston
In brief: Exercise
There are concentration exercises that may help people, for example yoga meditation.
Like other brain functions, concentration often is improved through specific exercises. You might want to check out meditation and yoga. Stopping social media may or may not help. Lots of people who don't do social media still have problems with concentration.

In brief: Exercise
Dr. Thomas Heston
Dr. Thomas Heston