3 days after sex I got small itchy bumps and few blisters on my arms, thighs, legs, hand and feet (not on my genitals or mouth), could this be herpes?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Herpes simplex

That is certainly possible, but without seeing the rash it would be foolish to try and diagnose it.
It may not have had anything to do with the sex and you may have chicken pox or some other illness, or this may be a contact dermatitis.

In brief: Herpes simplex

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Very unlikely

Your description does not suggest any kind of herpes and the incubation time is usually much longer. See a Dr, preferably a dermatologist.

In brief: Very unlikely

Dr. Jane Van Dis