How do you fee; if you have gallbladder stones?

Pain. The typical is r upper abdominal pain after a fatty or rich meal. Usually about 1.5 hr after. The pain is crampy in nature and can move to chest or around to back.
Symptoms from stones. Stones in the gallbladder are usually symptomless (often diagnosed by chance by imaging or other evaluation) unless they migrate into the neck of the gallbladder or common bile duct. Acute cholecystitis results with RUQ and migratory pain. If the acute attack subsides, chronic inflammatory changes persist with subsequent acute exacerbations. Chronic cholecystitis may be associated with dyspepsia.