Mild facet hypertrophy,lig flav thickening L3-L4,mild facet hypertrophy L4-L5,moderate facet hypertrophy L5-S1.Will joints deteriorate more?Outlook?

Dr. Kathryn Ko
Neurosurgery

In brief: Spine MRI?

facets are the "joints" between the vertebra in the spine.
Facet changes refer to degenerative bone process that can be a normal part of the aging process. After a certain age we all have them, me included.

In brief: Spine MRI?

Dr. Kathryn Ko
Dr. Kathryn Ko
Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: How old are u?

These are NORMAL degenerative (wear and tear) changes for a working adult age around 50! Slow worsening will occur (Emphasis in SLOW) Not to worry! Hope this helps Dr Z

In brief: How old are u?

Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Report

quite technical but not dangerous.
I suggest that you DO NOT MIX ibuprofen and Naprosyn (naproxen). There is no sign of damage on the report as you noted it.

In brief: Report

quite technical but not dangerous.
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Signs of Arthritis

What you relate are signs of arthritis radiographically speaking.
I'd've expected this type of picture more from an older person or one who suffered a significant injury to that area of the back or has been doing extensive repetitive bending & similar work for YEARS. If you were to modify what you do with your back you could slow this down. If not, then, unfortunately, YES, it could progress.

In brief: Signs of Arthritis

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Eric Weisman