What does "RENAL PARENCHYMAL DISEASE" in the KUB Ultrasound mean? What's the cure to this?

Here are some ... KUB allows Doc to see the configuration & shape - smooth or irregular - of the kidneys; renal US may further confirm the thickness & tissue texture of solid part of kidneys. Together, both give Doc some impression if there has been some prior kidney damage by infection, obstruction, stone, inborn defect, etc. in the kidney. Of course, such findings have to correlate with history + kidney function.