How can I get rid of my gynecomastia taking any herbal medication?

Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: No.

I have found that gynecomastia, if persistent, is often best treated with partial excision of the prominent glandular tissue as well as liposuction surgery of the peripheral chest area.
If the prominence of the chest wall is caused by adipose tissue, then liposculpture surgery alone may suffice. For patients with excess skin, common after weight loss, skin excision may also be necesary.

In brief: No.

Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: No Such Thing

There are no readily available herbal methods of eliminating or reducing gynecomastia other than losing weight for the fatty component.
The glandular component will require resection.

In brief: No Such Thing

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Todd Sisto
Breast Surgery

In brief: ??

Do you mean "is there an herbal that will improve the problem once it exists?"(no) or do you mean "could the herbal be causing gynecomastia & would stopping it help?"(yes & maybe).
The best treatment in my opinion is slim lipo with 3-4 months continuous postop compression with surgical garment.

In brief: ??

Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery